Want to return a defective or damaged component? No worries, we’re here to help!
If you are not entirely satisfied with a component purchased and it:
- Has not been soldered to, or modified in any other way.
- Has not been powered, or reprogrammed.
- Is in new condition.
Then please fill out our customer returns complaint form and contact email@example.com for information on how to process your return.
- Returns for any unmodified product is permitted within 14 days from the date of receipt of merchandise. Any product returned after 14 days may be rejected.
- We reserve the rights to deny returns on items that have new version releases.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Customers will be responsible for any shipping charges of merchandise being returned to us.
- All returned components must be in its original mint and clean condition. Returns on damaged, scratched, programmed, burnt, or ‘played with’ merchandise will not be accepted unless authorized by Technical Support.
- With your returns, please include all receipts and RMA email that was given.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment.
- Please note that back ordered items are not refundable unless defective.