With this sensor you can easily measure the flow of liquids (water).
YF-S201 Flow Sensor
Availability: Out of stock
The sensor has a standard 1/2″ coupling (21 mm) on both sides and is therefore easy to connect to, for example, a gardena garden system.(check the images for an example, gardena coupling is not supplied with this product!)
The output of the sensor gives 5 pulses per second with a duty cycle of approximately 50% for each liter of fluid passing through per minute: Q [L/min] = fpulse [Hz]/5.
- Voltage range: 5-15V
- Pulse frequency per L/min: 5Hz
- Measuring range: 1-30L/min (with an accuracy of +-10%)
- Maximum water pressure: 1.75MPa
- Working temperature: -25-80oC
- Duty cycle pulse: 50% +-10%
- Voltage pulse (with 5V as input voltage): 4.7V
- Red: Vcc/plus (5-15V)
- Black: GND/min
- Yellow: Signal
Example with a similar sensor. Adjust the next piece of code on line 17:
float calibrationFactor = 4.5;
float calibrationFactor = 5;
Note: The liquid can only run in one direction, this is indicated by an arrow!
Out of stock