This UV Sensor Module is very useful sensor for detecting ultraviolet light. It works by outputing an analog signal which corresponds to the intensity of UV light receives by the sensor. There is an onboard amplifier circuit with adjustable amplification factor.
- Outdoor UV radiation detector
- Germicidal lamp
- UV index detector for weather purposes
- Input Voltage: 3.3v – 5v
- Response Spectrum: 200nm – 370nm
If you are using this sensor with a microcontroller such as an Arduino, connect it in the following manner.
- VCC to the 3.3V or 5.0V port of the microcontroller
- GND to power supply ground
- AOUT to an analog input of the microcontoller. eg. A0 on an Arduino