This 12V solenoid valve easily allows you to easily control the flow of water or a fluid from your microcontroller.
To use, just connect your water hose or source of fluid to the 1/2 inch threaded inlet. The valve is normally closed. When 12V is applied to the solenoid, the valve opens, allowing the fluid to flow through.
Connect your power supply to the fast-on connectors on the solenoid to control it. Note that this is solenoid is not gravity fed. You’ll have to make sure your fluid is providing enough pressure to fully open the valve.
- Material: Metal + plastic
- Voltage:DC 12V
- Inlet and outlet:hose barbs for 1/2″ (outer diameter) hose
- Pressure:0.02- 0.8Mpa
- Max fluid temperature:100°C
- Operation mode:normally closed
- Valve type:diaphragm (operated by Servo)
- Usage:water and low viscosity fluids
- Please note it is not suitable for use with gravity fed systems