These long-lasting full-size solderless breadboards help you get started with your electronics circuits quickly without the need to solder anything. It is suitable for many types of digital and analogue prototyping and circuit design.
- Accepts most electronic components, including integrated circuits and transistors for digital and/or analog circuitry.
- 0.1″ hole spacing
- Pins are identified by numbered rows and columns
- Ideal for high frequency and low noise circuits
- Use to breadboard and debug circuit designs
- Low static, plastic body – CMOS safe
- Nickel-plated clips designed to withstand up to 5,000 insertion cycles
- Breadboard strips connect together to form larger working areas
- Components are easily interconnected using 20-28 AWG wire
- Bus strips: 2
- Contact points: 830
- Breadboard size: 6.5″L x 4.0″W