The Raspberry Pi NoIR Camera Module is a custom camera for the Raspberry Pi which has no Infrared filter, which makes it perfect for taking Infrared photographs or photographing objects in low light.
The camera plugs directly into the CSI connector on the Raspberry Pi. It’s able to deliver clear 5MP resolution image at2592 x 1944 pixels, 1080p HD video recording at 30fps! and 720p HD video at 60fps and a number of other options.
The module attaches to Raspberry Pi, by way of a 15 Pin Ribbon Cable, to the dedicated 15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface (CSI), which was designed especially for interfacing to cameras. The CSI bus is capable of extremely high data rates, and it exclusively carries pixel data to the BCM2835 processor.
The camera is supported in the latest version of Raspbian, Raspberry Pi’s preferred operating system.
- No IR filter – Great for Low Light Conditions
- Fully Compatible with all models of Raspberry Pi
- Includes 150mm camera board ribbon cable
- 5MP Omnivision 5647 Camera Module
- 1.4 µm X 1.4 µm pixel with OmniBSI technology for high performance (high sensitivity, low crosstalk, low noise)
Optical size of 1/4″
Automatic Image Control Functions:– automatic exposure control (AEC)– automatic white balance (AWB)– automatic band filter (ABF)– automatic 50/60 Hz luminace detection– automatic black level calibration (ABLC)
Programmable controls for frame rate – AEC/AGC 16-zone size/position/weight control, mirror and flip, cropping, windowing, and panning
- Still Picture Resolution: 2592 x 1944
- Video: Supports 1080p @ 30fps, 720p @ 60fps and 640x480p 60/90 Recording
- 15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface – Plugs Directly into the Raspberry Pi Board
- 32 bytes of Embedded one-time programmable (OTP) memory
- Digital video port (DVP) parallel output interface
- Size: 20 x 25 x 9mm
- Weight 3g