SD storage shield with RTC clock for Arduino
Availability: 1 in stock
Be the first to review this product
This shield is the ideal solution to store and date data with an Arduino card. It has a slot to insert an SD card, a DS1307-based PSTN dating module with a CR1220 battery slot (not supplied), and a prototyping area.
- The SD interface works with formatting in FAT16 and FAT32, a 3.3V signal adaptation is present to protect the SD card.
- The RTC circuit allows you to keep the date and time even when the Arduino card is not powered.
- The library for the SD card and for the RTC circuit allows very fast handling.
- A prototyping zone is present on the shield.
- A 3.3V tension regulator is present on the shield to power the SD card.
- Compatible with Arduino Arduino UNO, Duemilanove, Diecimila, Leonardo, or ADK/Mega R3 or higher cards.
1 in stock
There are no reviews yet.