The MQ-135 air quality gas sensor module is widely used in air quality control equipments for buildings/offices, are suitable for detecting of NH3,NOx, alcohol, Benzene, smoke,CO2 ,etc
The MQ-135 has the following features
- Dual signal output (analog output, and TTL level output);
- Analog output voltage increases with increasing gas concentration.
- TTL output goes low when a valid signal is found. Low signal light turns on.
- Has a long life and reliable stability.
- Rapid response recovery characteristics
- Wide detecting scope
- Fast response and High sensitivity
- Simple drive circuit
- Main chips: LM393, MQ-135 gas sensing probe
- Operating voltage: DC 5V
There are no reviews yet.