This sound sensor couples a small highly sensitive electret microphone with an LM386 op-amp to detect ambient sound, which is loud enough to be picked up by a microcontroller’s analog to digital converter.
Aside the power and ground pins, it has two other pins, A0, which connects to an analog pin of your microcontroller and D0 which connects to a digital pin.
- Features a high sensitivity with Electret Condenser Microphone;
- Onboard audio amplifier LM386
- Adjustable gain up to 200
- Signal output indicator
- LED comparator output indication
- Mic sensitivity : 52dB
- Frequency range : 50Hz ~ 20KHz
- Power: 3.3V ~ 5.3V
- Mounting holes size: 2.0mm
- Ambient sound detection
- Sound level detection
Sample Code and Schematic (from Robotshop)
There are no reviews yet.