- The LM317 device is an adjustable three-terminal positive-voltage regulator capable of supplying more than 1.5 A over an output-voltage range of 1.25 V to 37 V.
- It requires only two external resistors to set the output voltage. The device features a typical line regulation of 0.01% and typical load regulation of 0.01%.
- output voltage range adjustable from 1.25V to 37V
- output current greater than 1.5A
- internal short-circuit current limiting
- thermal overload protection
- output safe-area compensation
Kwasi Kusi (verified owner) – :
Verified review - view original
Great. No defects noticed.