This LM2587 DC – DC Boost Converter Module Breakout Board is useful for stepping up a DC power supply to a higher DC power supply. It uses the LM2587 boost converter IC from Texas Instruments.
It is useful for applications requiring stable, constant power from a DC power supply.
- Input Voltage Range: 3.5V – 30V
- Output voltage range: 4.0V-30V (Please ensure that the output setting voltage is higher than the input voltage)
- Input maximum current: 5A
- Continuous Current: 3A
- Good heat dissipation
- Output voltage and input voltage ratio is not greater than 3
- 1x DC-DC Converter Module
How to use
- Connect your power input to the terminal blocks labelled IN+ (positive input power supply) and IN- (GND input).
- Connect a multimeter to the terminals marked OUT+ and OUT- and adjust the small blue potentiometer on the board until desired voltage is reached.
- Connect your output to the terminals marked OUT + and OUT-.