We’ve completely revamped our very well loved and top-selling Invent Arduino Starter Kit! The NEW Invent! Arduino Starter Kit includes everything you need to dive into the world of Arduino and much more! We have taken out not-so-useful parts and replaced them with some awesome new parts.
There are more components now, the packaging has been revamped, and we’re building a new set of over 50 tutorials and projects based on The NEW Invent Arduino Starter Kit!
This kit is still based around the Arduino Uno microcontroller and contains in addition to the Arduino microcontroller a lot of sensors, actuators, passive components and more. It costs much less than buying the individual components. You actually save over GHC 50! Everyone from beginners to advanced users will appreciate all that the Invent.! Arduino Kit has to offer.
If you’re looking for inspiration for what to create with this value pack of parts, watch out for our all complete list of wonderful projects and complete tutorial lessons which include videos. The Invent! Arduino Starter Kit will surely give you more than you bargained for!
With the Arduino Starter Kit, you get…
✅ The best selection of electronic components, sensors and more to get you started immediately.
✅ Over 50 step-by-step tutorials and projects with sample code for easy learning.
✅ A beautiful, portable high-quality leather packaging making it easy to carry your kit around.
✅ A prototyping board with breadboard and Arduino attached which makes building projects a breeze.
✅ An active and highly engaged community of hobbyists and makers in the Invent Electronics community to help you become better at Arduino programming.
✅ All round support from the Invent Electronics team
The Invent! Arduino Starter Kit contains the following parts:
- Arduino Uno R3 with USB cable – 1
- DHT11 Temperature & Humidity Sensor – 1
- HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor – 1
- HC-SR501 PIR Motion Sensor – 1
- Photo Resistors (LDR) – 2
- TSOP38238 Infrared Receiver – 1
- IR Transmitter LED – 1
- 0 – 180 Degrees Microservo motor – 1
- Small DC Motor – 1
- L293D H-Bridge IC – 1
- LCD Screen 16×2 with I2C Backpack– 1
- 5mm colored LEDs (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue) – 3 of each color
- RGB (LED Common Cathode) –1
- Piezoelectric buzzer – 1
- 5V Single Channel relay – 1
- Resistors – 100Ω, 220Ω, 1kΩ, 10kΩ – 4 of each stated value
- Ceramic Capacitors – 100nF – 2 of each stated value
- Electrolytic Capacitors – 10uF, 100uF – 2 of each stated value
- 50K Rotary Potentiometer – 2
- Diode, 1N4004 – 4
- 9 Volt Battery – 1
- 9 Volt Barrel Jack – 1
- 9 Volt Battery Clip –1
- Male to Male Jumper Wire Pack (40pcs of jumper wires) – 1
- Male to Female Jumper Wire Pack (20pcs of jumper wires) – 1
- Female to Female Jumper Wire Pack (20pcs of jumper wires) – 1
- Full Size Clear Breadboard – 1
- BC547 NPN Transistor – 4
- Mini Pushbuttons – 2
- Beautiful Laser-cur acrylic base