- HC-05 module is an easy to use Bluetooth SPP (Serial Port Protocol) module, designed for transparent wireless serial connection setup.
- Serial port Bluetooth module is fully qualified Bluetooth V2.0+EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) 3Mbps Modulation with complete 2.4GHz radio transceiver and baseband. It uses CSR Bluecore 04-External single chip Bluetooth system with CMOS technology and with AFH(Adaptive Frequency Hopping Feature).
- Can be used with the Arduino
- Typical -80dBm sensitivity
- Up to +4dBm RF transmit power
- Low Power 1.8V Operation ,1.8 to 3.6V I/O
- PIO control
- UART interface with programmable baud rate
- With integrated antenna
- With edge connector
- Default Baud rate: 38400, Data bits:8, Stop bit:1,Parity:No parity, Data control: has. Supported baud rate: 9600,19200,38400,57600,115200,230400,460800.
- Given a rising pulse in PIO0, device will be disconnected.
- Status instruction port PIO1: low-disconnected, high-connected;
- PIO10 and PIO11 can be connected to red and blue led separately. When master and slave are paired, red and blue led blinks 1time/2s in interval, while disconnected only blue led blinks 2 times/s.
- Auto-connects to the last device on power as default.
- Permit pairing device to connect as default.
- Auto-pairing PINCODE:”0000” as default
- Auto-reconnect in 30 min when disconnected as a result of module going beyond the range of connection.
- Computer and peripheral devices
- GPS receiver
- Industrial control
- MCU projects
Note 1: This is a single unit only. We recommend the purchase a USB dongle to interface to a computer if you do not already have access to a computer with Bluetooth connectivity.
Note 2: Do not attach this device directly to a PC RS232 Port. You will need an RS232 to TTL converter circuit if you need to attach this to a computer
Note 3: I/O Pins are not 5V Tolerant , use level converter for interfacing with 5V Microcontrollers