This DT9205L Advanced Series Digital Multimeter is a compact precision, battery operated with LCD Display.
- High accuracy
- Large rotationalfolded LCD display, button release lock
- Digital height 25mm
- Single 32 position rotary switch for FUNCTION and RANGE selection, allows fast and convenient operation.
- Curvilinear mode soft case.
- Colored indication jack with fully protection test leads.
- Data hold for easy reading
- Display: 3-1/2 digits LCD with a maximum reading of 1999.
- Measurement rate: updates 2-3 sec.
- Over range indication: “1” figure only in the display
- Automatic negative polarity indication.
- The battery symbol is displayed when the battery voltage drops below the operating voltage.
- Full range over load protection.
- Capacitance measurement Auto-zeroing.
- Auto Power Off. Automatic cut off approx. 15 minutes after the power on. It needs to be switched off and on again to continue operation.
- Operating temperature: 0°C~40°C, 0~75% R.H. Storage temperature: -10°C~50°C, 0~75% R.H.
- Power: Single standard 9V battery.
- Dimensions: 191mm L x 89mm W x 35mm H.
- Weight: approx 310g (including battery)
- Accessories: test leads, spare fuse 0.5A (in case), Operating instructions.