The BMP280 Barometric pressure sensor module is ideal for measuring various weather conditions.
This sensor has high accuracy and low cost making it an ideal solution for precision pressure measurements of up to ± 1 hPa and a temperature of up to ± 1.0 ° C. Because the pressure changes with altitude and pressure measurements are very accurate, you can use this sensor and the altimeter ± 1 meter accuracy.
- Power supply: 3 V to 5V
- Communication: I2C or SPI
- Pressure accuracy: ± 1 hPa
- Temperature Accuracy: ± 1.0 ° C
- Dimensions: 19.2mm x 17.9mm x 2.9mm / 0.8 “x 0.7” x 0.1 “
- Weight: 1.3 g
- Vin– supply pin. Since the image using 3V DC, the board has a built-in voltage regulator that receives 3-5V DC and converts them to 3V. To use the module to be powered from the same voltage as the Arduino board.
- 3Vo – this is the output from 3.3V regulator. It can provide up to 100mA
- GND – Point Table
All pins have level shift circuit to bring to a logical level 3 V to 5 V. Use any logical level is Vin pin.
- SCK – SPI Clock pin, entry
- SDO – Serial Data Out / Master In Slave Out pin, for sending data from the processor BMP183
- SDI – Serial Data In / Master Out Slave In pin, for sending data from the processor to BMP183
- CS – Chip Select pin, entry form, must be connected to “low” to start transmission SPI
To connect more BME280 the same microprocessor must use the same pin SDI, SDO and SCK.
- SCK – is also the I2C clock pin, pin connects to the microprocessor clock.
- SDI – is also pin I2C time data terminal connects to the microprocessor
For more details check the attached datasheet.
There are no reviews yet.