Join The Invent Electronics WhatsApp Community
The Invent Electronics Community is made up of makers, engineers, hobbyists, students, professionals and more…all driven by a common passion for electronics.
By joining our community you get to meet other people like you, get the help you need for your project and enjoy electronics together.
In the community we share projects, discuss topics related to electronics, new products and services from the Invent Electronics team and help customers get fast support.
Before you join, here are some rules you will need to consent to.
- Always keep to the purpose of the group! Don’t spam or share irrelevant messages about other topics such as ads, jokes, forward messages, devotionals, religion or politics.
- Post your message in one single chunk of text, don’t post every word or sentence in a new message.
- If you need help with a project, provide as much detail as you can, including what solutions you have tried so far.
- Be polite, courteous and respectful when talking to others.
- Don’t have one-on-one conversations in the group.
- Don’t be offended if others leave. Not everyone wants the same information.
- Do politely excuse yourself before you leave a group.
If you are not sure, ask yourself these three questions before you post:
- Is this relevant?
- Is this necessary?
- Is this a good time to post?
When you join for the first time please introduce yourself, stating your name, what you do and your interests.
eg. Hi, my name is Isaac, a 3rd year engineering student. I am interested in electronics, Arduino and programming. Nice meeting you all.
Just fill in your name and email below and you’ll see the link to join the group.
See you soon!