Getting your order placed is fast and easy. Just follow these steps:
- Search for an item you want in the search box.
- Add the items you want to your cart.
- Click on “My Cart” or the “Cart” icon on the top right of the screen.
- On the cart page, Verify that the quantities of your items are correct. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the big green checkout button
- On the checkout page, enter a coupon code if you have one then fill in your name and other details. Make sure your phone number is in international format. If you already have an account you can log in.
- Scroll down and select a shipping method.
- Select a payment method.
- Review our terms and conditions and click “Place order”
- Complete payment and take note of your 4 digit order number.
- You will receive an email and SMS(if your number is formatted properly) confirming your order.
That’s it! We’ll take it from there.
Placing your order through our website is the most efficient way to get your order. If you are unable to use the website, we can also take your order over the phone or over Whatsapp.
Editing or cancelling your order
While your order is still in “Processing” mode, you can edit or cancel the order by sending us an email or opening a support ticket.
Our support time will get back to you and help you make the necessary changes or cancel your order.
Once your email moves to “Completed”, you will not be able to edit or cancel it anymore.
Popular items may sell out quickly and temporarily be on back order. This means that the items are currently out of stock but that there are shipments on their way to re-stock our inventory.
Ordering an item that is currently on back order is a worry-free way to ensure that you will be first in line for the new inventory and that the item which you ordered will be sent out to you as soon as we receive it!
IMPORTANT: Note that if you order any items in addition to the back ordered item, they will be held back and will only ship when the back ordered item arrives.
If you need your items urgently, we advise that you order the backordered item separately.
Not all products can be backordered when they go out of stock. If an out of stock item can be backordered we will display a backorder notice, otherwise, it cannot be backordered by any means.
This occurs when our website indicated that there was stock available for your order, but we were actually out of stock.
We work very hard to keep our stock numbers accurate but sometimes we may make mistakes. We apologize for any inconvenience. If this happens we will notify you so you can decide whether we should remove the backordered item and ship the in-stock items or apply our back ordering policy above.