We operate from Kumasi but we deliver to all parts of the country.
When you place your order you can have it delivered to you through a number of ways depending on where your location.
- Local pick-up from our office – For customers living in Kumasi, you can opt to pick up your order from our offices at 102 J.E Baffoe-Bonnie Avenue, Kentinkrono Nsenie during our regular working ours (Monday through to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm.
- Delivery via VIP Parcel Service – For customers who live in Accra, you can opt to have your order delivered via VIP Parcel office. It is the fastest means of delivery as it takes just about 8 hours for your order to get to Accra. When your package arrives, VIP usually gives you a call and you can go pick up your parcel with a valid ID card.
- Delivery via FedEx – For customers in all parts of the country who want their order to arrive directly to them, we offer delivery services via FedEx. It takes one extra day from the day we ship for orders to arrive.
- Delivery via Ford – For customers in Takoradi or Tarkwa, you can opt to have your order delivered via Ford Parcel service. When you choose this option, we will send you the car number after the order has been dispatched and you can go pick up your parcel at the Ford station
- Local pick-up at Lapaz pick-up point – For customers in Accra, we offer free pick-up from our Lapaz pickup point on Saturdays. You will be able to meet with our delivery person to pick up your order in Lapaz.
All orders ship out within 2 working days from when payment is received.
However if your order contains an item which has been backordered, the order will be held back and shipped immediately new stock arrives.
Aside local pickups, all other delivery options have a flat rate of Ghc 15