We are always happy to help. We have a number of support platforms that you can choose from.
For general inquiries, you can
- Use our live chat support (on the lower right of your screen)
- Send us a WhatsApp message
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us on +233 (0)20 406 6465 and +233 (0)32 206 5338.
You can also
- Open a support ticket for order and shipping inquiries and also for technical support.
- Visit our tutorials site for tutorials on how to use components you buy from us
- Join our community to get technical support from the community.
Note: Our customer support is open through Mondays to Fridays, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. Messages sent outside those hours will be attended to as soon as is convenient.
Click on any of the subjects below for more information.
Getting your order placed is fast and easy. Just follow these steps:
- Search for an item you want in the search box.
- Add the items you want to your cart.
- Click on "My Cart" or the "Cart" icon on the top right of the screen.
- On the cart page, Verify that the quantities of your items are correct. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the big green checkout button
- On the checkout page, enter a coupon code if you have one then fill in your name and other details. Make sure your phone number is in international format. If you already have an account you can log in.
- Scroll down and select a shipping method.
- Select a payment method.
- Review our terms and conditions and click "Place order"
- Complete payment and take note of your 4 digit order number.
- You will receive an email and SMS(if your number is formatted properly) confirming your order.
That’s it! We’ll take it from there.
Placing your order through our website is the most efficient way to get your order. If you are unable to use the website, we can also take your order over the phone or over Whatsapp.
While your order is still in "Processing" mode, you can edit or cancel the order by sending us an email or opening a support ticket.
Our support time will get back to you and help you make the necessary changes or cancel your order.
Once your email moves to "Completed", you will not be able to edit or cancel it anymore.
Popular items may sell out quickly and temporarily be on back order. This means that the items are currently out of stock but that there are shipments on their way to re-stock our inventory.
Ordering an item that is currently on back order is a worry-free way to ensure that you will be first in line for the new inventory and that the item which you ordered will be sent out to you as soon as we receive it!
IMPORTANT: Note that if you order any items in addition to the back ordered item, they will be held back and will only ship when the back ordered item arrives.
If you need your items urgently, we advise that you order the backordered item separately.
Not all products can be backordered when they go out of stock. If an out of stock item can be backordered we will display a backorder notice, otherwise, it cannot be backordered by any means.
This occurs when our website indicated that there was stock available for your order, but we were actually out of stock.
We work very hard to keep our stock numbers accurate but sometimes we may make mistakes. We apologize for any inconvenience. If this happens we will notify you so you can decide whether we should remove the backordered item and ship the in-stock items or apply our back ordering policy above.
You may pay by any of the following methods. We do not accept cash on delivery orders.
Online Payment With Mobile Money
We also accept mobile money payments from MTN Mobile Money, Airtel Money, Vodafone Cash and Tigo cash
- To pay with directly online from your mobile money account, choose Pay With Hubtel on the checkout page and click Place Order. A payment portal will be opened. Select "Mobile Money" from the options.
- Choose your network operator, enter your phone number and click pay.
- You will receive a prompt on your phone to enter your pin. Enter your pin to confirm payment.
- After successful payment, the page will redirect to the order confirmation page, your order will be moved to "Processing" and you will receive email and SMS alerts.
N.B: Hubtel is the service we use to process online payments and we do not save your credit card information.
Use this option to get your order in the system now and handle payment later. This option is also handy if you do not have enough money in your mobile money account at the moment.
- To pay for your order offline later, choose "Offline Payment" on the Checkout page and click place order.
- Our merchant shortcode *713*7707# and the payment procedure will be displayed on the order confirmation page.
- Simply dial the shortcode on your phone or any network and follow prompts.
- Enter your 4 digit order number as reference and complete payment.
- After we have confirmed receipt of your payment, your order will be moved to "Processing" and you will receive email and SMS notifications.
If you choose offline payment, you will have to pay for your order within 3 days of ordering otherwise we will cancel it.
We operate from Kumasi but we deliver to all parts of the country.
When you place your order you can have it delivered to you through a number of ways depending on where your location.
- Local pick-up from our office - For customers living in Kumasi, you can opt to pick up your order from our offices at 102 J.E Baffoe-Bonnie Avenue, Kentinkrono Nsenie during our regular working ours (Monday through to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm.
- Delivery via VIP Parcel Service - For customers who live in Accra, you can opt to have your order delivered via VIP Parcel office. It is the fastest means of delivery as it takes just about 8 hours for your order to get to Accra. When your package arrives, VIP usually gives you a call and you can go pick up your parcel with a valid ID card.
- Delivery via FedEx - For customers in all parts of the country who want their order to arrive directly to them, we offer delivery services via FedEx. It takes one extra day from the day we ship for orders to arrive.
- Delivery via Ford - For customers in Takoradi or Tarkwa, you can opt to have your order delivered via Ford Parcel service. When you choose this option, we will send you the car number after the order has been dispatched and you can go pick up your parcel at the Ford station
- Local pick-up at Lapaz pick-up point - For customers in Accra, we offer free pick-up from our Lapaz pickup point on Saturdays. You will be able to meet with our delivery person to pick up your order in Lapaz.
All orders ship out within 2 working days from when payment is received.
However if your order contains an item which has been backordered, the order will be held back and shipped immediately new stock arrives.
Aside local pickups, all other delivery options have a flat rate of Ghc 15
Once you place your order, it will pass through a series of statuses.
- On Hold - This indicates we’ve received your order but we have not received your payment so we are not processing yet.
- Processing - This indicates that your payment has been received and your order has been scheduled for processing by our packaging staff.
- Completed - This indicates that we have finished packaging your order and have delivered it to the courier or shipping service that you selected. If you decide to pick the order up yourself, "completed" means that your order is ready for pick up. No changes to your order are possible once it is in this status.
While your order moves through these statuses you will receive email and SMS alerts.
Other Statuses You May Encounter
- Pending - This indicates that you tried to place your order and pay with our online payment platform but for some reason, the transaction was not completed. We will contact you to find out the reason and help you complete your order.
- Cancelled - This indicated that your order has been on hold or pending for more than 3 days and has still not been paid for. Orders which are on hold for more than 3 days are automatically cancelled.