How to Checkout
Step 1: Create Your Cart
- Once you’ve completed shopping by adding all part numbers and quantities to your shopping cart, click the “View Cart” button.
- Select the delivery option suitable for you and click the “Proceed to Checkout” button.
Step 2: Log In (Optional)
- Returning customers with an Invent Electronics account should log in.
- First time customers, or those who do not wish to create an account, can use the “Guest Checkout” option.
Step 3: Addresses
- Enter, review or edit your Billing addresses.
- Enter 00233 in the “Zip/Postal Code” field and your region, eg. “Greater Accra” for the “State/County” field.
- Choose your delivery and payment options
- Enter any special notes about your order in the “Order Notes” sectionb
Step 5: Payment Options
- Select your payment method and follow instructions with regards to paying with the selected method.
Step 6: Review and Submit
- Review your order information
- Click the “Place Order” button.
Invent Electronics Account
While not required to order online, there are many advantages to having an Invent Electronics account, such as::
- Store your personal information, eliminating the need to retype it each time you make a purchase
- Modify your billing, or e-mail address and change your password
- View your Order History
- Track shipments
- View the status of any pending shipments
- Easily reorder products you have ordered in the past
All of these features will enhance your experience on inventelectronics.com. Sign up for free by clicking here
Creating an Invent Electronics Account
Complete an Invent Electronics account registration form. All fields marked with a red asterisk must be filled in to process your registration.
Then click the “Create Account” button to complete the registration process. You will receive a message confirming that your registration was successful. If any required fields were not completed, a message will display which fields need to be completed to process your registration.
Be sure to save your user name and password for future reference. You will receive an e-mail confirming your account, however it will not include your password for security purposes. If you ever forget your password or user name, you can request it by clicking on the “Lost your password” link on the InventElectronics log in page.
Updating Account Information
Log in to your Invent Electronics account.
On the “My Account” page, use the links on the left to update your personal information. The following options are available:
- Edit Contact Information
- Add or Edit Billing Address
- Change User Name
- Change Password
To request a quote, use our Request Quote form. Type in the required details like your name and email in the fields provided.
Type in the part number or name of the item you want together with quantities and special notes about any components in the sections provided. Click the ‘Submit Quote Request‘ button at the bottom of the form, to send your quote request for processing.
If you are looking for a particular part and can not on our website, contact us directly to let us know what you need.
Contact us for assistance with your request.
Order History & Tracking
Log in to your Invent Electronics account and click on “Order History”. You can also access this information if you do not have an Invent Electronics by providing your order number and your email. Click here to track your order now. In the Order History area of your account, you will have access to the following information:
- Track order
- Reorder a previous order – Locate you order and Click on “Reorder Selected Items”.
- Get current order status
- View Order History
Other Ordering Options
Invent Electronics can accept orders 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via e-mail. Phone and fax orders can be placed during normal business hours Monday through Friday.
Currently, the only acceptable currency currently is Ghana Cedi – GHC
Flexible Payment Terms
Flexible Payment Terms Can be established for businesses, schools and government agencies.
Cash on Delivery
COD is only available for customers in Kumasi for now as we work hard to make the option availbale to customers in other parts of the country.
Invent Electronics accepts payment via bank deposit to our CAL Bank account. Bank account will be displayed on the order confirmation page when you place your order. It will also be displayed on the email confirmation that will be sent to your order email. We will contact you with the total amount which will include delivery charges. We will reserve stock for your order for 10 business days on orders awaiting funds. Orders will be canceled after 10 business days if funds have not been received.
Invent Electronics accepts payment via MTN Mobile Money or Airtel Money.
- On checkout, select “Mobile Money” as the method of payment and click on “Place Order”
- The account number and name to pay to will be displayed on the order confirmation page.
- It will also be displayed in the email confirmation we will send you when you place your order.
- Pay to the number displayed.
- We will notify you by e-mail and SMS when we receive payments.
Search by Keyword
Enter part descriptions into our search box or by clicking on product categories until you locate the products you are looking for. Additional filters are available in most product categories that allow you to refine your search down to products that meet your specific needs
Frequently Asked Questions
To view frequently asked questions on ordering, payment and delivery please click here.