Invent Electronics is Ghana’s premier distributor and online retailer of electronic components, microcontroller and robotics kits, sensors and more.
Located in a serene and calm environment in Kentinkrono-Nsenie, Kumasi, we have supplied electronic components to students, schools and companies, non-profits, engineers and hobbyists all over Ghana.
We have worked with some major companies and schools including General Electric, KNUST, UMaT, University of Ghana, Global Code, Nsesa Foundation and more.
We are looking for a recent SHS graduate to occupy the position of Inventory and Order Manager at Invent Electronics on a fulltime basis.
Applicants should be no more than 22 years, should live in Kumasi, within a 20km radius of KNUST and should have recently completed Senior High School.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
As Inventory Manager, your primary duties will include
- Ensure that inventory stock quantities displayed on our website match actual inventory in stock.
- Have a constant knowledge of what inventory is left and what is running low and make a list for new inventory to be purchased when stocks are low
- Ensure proper arrangement and care of products in stock
- Create and upload documentation for new inventory unto our website when new products arrive.
- Coordinate with our local distributors and partners to purchases locally available inventory that may be needed to complete and order.
As Order Manager, your primary duties will include
- Monitor and manage orders placed through our website or any of our platforms.
- Processing orders placed by customers and dispatching them through one of our delivery modes.
- Doing direct deliveries of orders to customers within Kumasi as requested
- Coordinate with customer support executive to resolve any issues customers have with their orders.
Your duties may also incude related tasks not outlined here.
- You should be lively and energetic
- You should possess excellent communication and listening skills.
- You should be able to speak English fluently.
- You should be friendly, tolerant, approachable and fun to work with.
- You should be able to learn quickly and be willing to learn new things.
- You should have great work ethic, be loyal and hardworking
- You should be tech savvy and know how to use the internet.
- You should own a laptop.
The following qualities are also a plus: Excellent writing, reading, and speaking ability, active listening, time management, service-oriented, critical thinking, decision making
Remuneration is attractive with periodic upward adjustments. There are also performance-based bonuses. We also have flexible work options.
If you join us you will be working part of a fun, exciting team of 4 in a calm and serene environment in Kentinkrono-Nsenie, 10 mins drive from Tech Junction. We have a flat management style where everyone is equal and our culture is awesome.
If you believe you have what it takes to work with us, please click the button below to apply.CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
For questions and inquiries, call us on 0204066465 between 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday or email us at email@example.com.