Invent Electronics is Ghana’s premier distributor and online retailer of electronic components, microcontroller and robotics kits, sensors and more.
Located in a serene and calm environment in Kentinkrono-Nsenie, Kumasi, we have supplied electronic components to students, schools and companies, non-profits, engineers and hobbyists all over Ghana.
We have worked with some major companies and schools including General Electric, KNUST, UMaT, University of Ghana, Global Code, Nsesa Foundation and more.
We are looking for a recent graduate from a tertiary institution to occupy the position of Administrative Secretary at Invent Electronics on a fulltime basis.
Applicants should be no more than 27 years, should live in Kumasi, within a 20km radius of KNUST and should have recently completed National Service.
Prospective applicants should possess an HND or BSC preferably in the Humanities, Accounting or Business Administration. Applicants with other degrees who have experience in accounting, administration, customer support or client service representation can also apply.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Your primary duties will include
- Performing administrative duties such as data entry, word processing, preparing quotes, office management, drafting proposals, documents preparation and filing, and running basic errands related to the job.
- Performing basic bookkeeping duties including documenting financial transactions.
- Providing customer support to customers on phone and our online and social media platforms; answering their questions and helping them resolve problems
- Assist in sales and assisting customers in placing online orders
- Be in charge of running the operations of the company in the absence of the CEO.
- You should have some basic administration experience. Experience in accounting and customer service is an added advantage.
- You should possess excellent communication and listening skills.
- You should be able to speak English fluently.
- You should be friendly, tolerant, approachable and fun to work with.
- You should be able to learn quickly and be willing to learn new things.
- You should have great work ethic, be loyal and hardworking
- You should be tech savvy and know how to use the internet.
- You should own a laptop.
The following qualities are also a plus: Excellent writing, reading, and speaking ability, active listening, time management, service-oriented, critical thinking, decision making
Remuneration is attractive with periodic upward adjustments. There are also performance-based bonuses. We also have flexible work options.
If you join us you will be part of a fun, exciting team of 4 in a calm and serene environment in Kentinkrono-Nsenie, 10 mins drive from Tech Junction. We have a flat management style where everyone is equal and our culture is awesome.
If you believe you have what it takes to work with us, please click the button below to apply.CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
For questions and inquiries, call us on 0204066465 between 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
An online writing company can help you order essays. All you have to do is provide the information and directions to the writer for delivering personalized essays of finest quality. This includes the academic essay writting services level of the paper, its discipline, title and volume, etc. It is possible to request revisions if necessary. When you’ve completed the order, the writer will mail the essay directly to your email address , or to the email address you have specified on the form.