Invent Ambassador Program Terms & Conditions.
The following provisions define the terms and conditions (‘Terms and Conditions’) governing the Invent Ambassador Programme. By participating in the programme, you consent and agree to be part of these terms and conditions.
- The Invent Ambassador program rewards ambassadors who market and successfully sell our Arduino Starter Kit with a 10% commission.
- Anyone who wants to be an Invent Electronics Ambassador can sign up here after which the Invent Electronics team MAY approve their application.
- Upon approval, the ambassador will join our WhatsApp community where they will have access to our marketing materials; flyers, posters, stickers, blog posts, videos, etc to promote and market our starter kit to friends, contacts, and classmates and convince them to buy a kit (which costs GHS 250) through them.
- The ambassador then makes their order on their behalf from our website and enter a special code we create for them. This will give them a 10% discount on the kit. This means for every kit they sell, they earn GHS 25.00.
- For our prototyping service, the ambassador will receive 5% commission for services worth GHS 1,000 and above; this is when the ambassador is able to convince their friends, contacts, and classmates to seek our services for their projects.
- The ambassador will then receive 5% commission on any components purchase worth GHS 300.00 and above ordered through them. The ambassador will make the order on their behalf from our website and enter a special code we create for them.
- The commissions are limited to the conditions stated above only.
- The discount code given must only be used by the ambassador and should not be shared. If we discover that an ambassador has shared his code, he will immediately be withdrawn from the program.
- Kits ordered without a discount code will not receive the 10% discount.
- Components ordered without the special code will not receive the 5% discount.
- Discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with other coupon codes in a single order.
- Ambassadors are not permitted to conduct business IN THE NAME OF THE COMPANY or represent the company in any legal means.
- Invent Electronics reserves the right to suspend the programme temporarily or permanently for legal, regulatory and for operational reasons whenever it is deemed necessary.
- Invent Electronics reserves the right to disqualify any Ambassador if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the Ambassador has breached any provision of the Terms and Conditions of this offer.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the interpretation of the Terms and Conditions, conduct, results, and all other matters relating to the Programme, the decision of Invent Electronics shall be final and without appeal.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice.